Exchange and programme students (DAAD, KAAD, LLP-ERASMUS, Robert-Bosch-Stiftung, Diakonisches Werk, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Rotary Club, CREPUC, Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung; contact scholars from partner universities and other scholars form other private or statutory foundations and from the Bavarian State) are students who study at our university for one up to two semesters, thanks to a cooperation agreement with their home universities.
Full-time students who are obtaining a German degree at our university (Bachelor, Master, Double Degree etc.), are not considered as exchange and programme students, but as degree seeking students!
Advising and News
Before your stay
- Application and Admission
- Obligatory Orientation Course - OK
- Intensive German Course
- Costs and Financing
- International Buddy Programme
- Non-EU-Students: Formalities before arrival
- Download of forms and information packages
During your stay
- Choosing your courses
- Learning Agreement
- First Days
- Student jobs in Germany
- Registration for the exams
- Re-Registration for the next semester
At the end and after your stay
- Semester Dates
- Overview of Degree Programmes
- Language Courses during the semester
- Services and Advisors
- Student Services (Studentenwerk)
- Pub nigths in Nürnberg - "Stammtisch in Nürnberg"
- Universtity Sports ("Hochschulsport")
- Music at the University
- Student Associations
- Welcome by Lord Mayor Dr. Balleis
- Erlangen and Nürnberg
- Intercultural Contacts
- Culture and Leisure
- Linklist to "Studying in Germany"