Exchange and programme students are students who study at our University for one up to two semesters, thanks to a cooperation agreement with their home universities (DAAD, KAAD, LLP-ERASMUS, Robert-Bosch-Stiftung, Diakonisches Werk, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Rotary Club, CREPUC, Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung; contact scholars from partner universities and other scholars form other private or statutory foundations and from the Bavarian State).
Full-time students who are obtaining a German degree at our University (Bachelor, Master, Double Degree etc.), are not considered as exchange and programme students, but as degree seeking students!
Advice and News
Before your stay
- Application and admission
- Obligatory Orientation Course (OK)
- Intensive German Course
- Costs and financing
- International Buddy Programme
- Non-EU students: formalities before arrival
- Download of forms and information packages
During your stay
- Choosing your courses
- Learning Agreement
- First days
- Student jobs in Germany
- Registration for the exams
- Re-registration for the next semester
At the end and after your stay
- Semester dates
- Overview of degree programmes
- Language courses during the semester
- Services and advisors
- Student Services (Studentenwerk)
- Pub nights in Nürnberg - "Stammtisch in Nürnberg"
- University Sports ("Hochschulsport")
- Music at the University
- Student Associations
- Welcome by Lord Mayor Dr. Balleis
- Erlangen and Nürnberg
- Intercultural contacts
- Culture and leisure
- Linklist on "Studying in Germany"